Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my first post ever...Topic: being sick

ok, since i'm new in this blog thingy, i don't really have that much to say yet..
hhhmmm..but since i have to or else this blog will be boring..here it goes..
ok, this week is killing me, i've been sick for 4 consecutive days already...
i hate it when i have a flew, i can't talk to people properly..i mean, my voice sucks, my pronunciation sucks, especialy when you cough and sneeze! dang! that sucks big time..
yesterday, when i was on my way to school, i have to ride the jeepney and the whole time i was coughing non-stop, i was so embarrass all of the passengers were staring at me! after that, i went to a mini-grocery store to buy something for my throat, when i was about to pay at the counter, i realized that i didn't pay the jeepney fair, dang! i'm so stupid! i pity the jeepney driver whose working hard to feed his family, he just lost 8 pesos..:( good thing when i was in the lrt, i didnt cough at all..hehehe..thats really a good thing, see, there were cute guys in the train with me, so i would really be embarrass if i coughed..:D hmmm..i hope i'll be ok soon, i'm stubborn in terms of drinking the meds..hahaha..thats ok! pray for me yah!..:D

saranghae! wo ai ni!..:D

No comments: